HubSpot Sales Software Certificatie Examen antwoorden 2020
Update: mei 2020
Deel deze pagina met vrienden:
Benieuwd naar de antwoorden van het HubSpot Sales Software examen?
Ontdek alle oplossingen van het Certificaat.
1. All of the following tools can be used to capture inbound leads, EXCEPT for:
3. All of the following are true about forms and lead flows EXCEPT:
4. Which of the following is the easiest way to create a new contact record?
5. There are two main differences between forms and lead flows. One is that forms are embedded on the page while lead flows appear on top of the page. What’s another difference?
6. Which of the following is NOT a recommended best practice for the messages tool?
7. You see that a particular company has visted your website several times in the past few days, so you decide to call them. A receptionist answers the phone. Which of the following would be the BEST way to proceed?
8. True or false? If a lead flow only asks for a visitor’s email address, that’s enough information to create a useful record in the CRM.
9. In HubSpot CRM, what’s the relationship between contacts and companies?
10. You’ve been researching XYZ Inc., and you discover that someone at the company has viewed your pricing page, so you give them a call. You talk to the receptionist, Johnny. You ask who in the company might be investigating your solution. Johnny says he doesn’t know for sure but that he can ask around and get back to you. He also says that Mariah Opensky would probably be the person to make that decision, but she’s currently on vacation. What’s the BEST way to record this in the CRM?
11. The buyer–seller relationship has changed dramatically in the past 20 years. This is PRIMARILY because:
12. Where do your team’s interactions (phone calls, emails, etc.) with contacts appear inside HubSpot CRM?
13. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
14. This training has contrasted the traditional way of doing sales with a new way, known as “inbound sales.” Which of the following BEST describes what makes inbound selling different from other sales techniques?
15. What information shows on the timeline of a company record?
17. How can you share saved filters with other team members?
18. True or false? When you change the displayed properties in the “About” section of a contact record, that change automatically carries through to all contact records in the CRM.
19. Which of the following is a benefit of keeping your contacts’ Lead Status property up to date?
20. Fill in the blanks: Good email templates increase ______ without sacrificing _____.
21. Which of the following is FALSE about sales emails?
22. Email templates in HubSpot Sales must have all of the following EXCEPT:
23. When writing the body of an email template, it’s important to include all of the following EXCEPT:
24. This morning you were supposed to have a meeting with one of your contacts, but they didn’t show up. You want to send them an email to encourage them to reschedule. Instead of writing the email from scratch, you decide to make an email template you can use again in the future. Now you need to figure out what the template should say. Which of the following is the BEST way to look for ideas?
25. Which of the following pieces of information would be the BEST fit for a fill-in-the-blank area in an email template?
26. Which of the following is a best practice for email subject lines?
27. Which of the following is true about an email template’s name?
28. Your team just hired a new sales rep, and you’re coaching them on how to create a good email template. They ask you how to figure out the purpose of a template. What advice should you give them?
29. What is a task queue?
30. You can set a due date when you create a task. What happens when the due date arrives?
32. What’s the BEST way to add people from your saved filters into a task queue?
33. How do you record emails in the CRM if you are NOT using the HubSpot Sales email extension?
34. When creating an email template in HubSpot Sales, how would you include the contact’s name in the greeting? (“Jean”)
35. When creating an email template in HubSpot Sales, how would you include the contact’s phone number? (“(888) 482-7768”)
36. When creating an email template in HubSpot Sales, how would you include the time the meeting was scheduled for? (“3 p.m.”)
37. When creating an email template in HubSpot Sales, how would you add a description of the topics the meeting was supposed to cover? (“the trouble you’ve been having with user engagement on your online forums”)
38. When creating an email template in HubSpot Sales, how would you add the next steps? (“If you’d still like to talk about this, please let me know the best time to reach you.”)
39. When creating an email template in HubSpot Sales, how would you add a personalized closing line? (“Looking forward to talking to a fellow Cubs fan,”)
40. Where can you see the progress of a deal?
41. True or false? Deal information is automatically displayed on the contact timeline.
42. What’s the best way to create an end-of-the-month to-do list?
43. What’s the most important deal property?
44. What’s the difference between the deal forecast and the deal board?
45. True or false? You should treat all of your contacts as equally important to your sales process.
47. When should you create a deal?
48. What are deal stages?
49. True or false? The best way to define the steps of your sales process is to figure out the actions you have to take to move a sale forward.
50. Where’s the best place to go if you want to ask other HubSpot users the best way to use HubSpot tools?
51. Which of the following is HubSpot’s live chat tool?
52. Your marketing team wants to add lead flows and messages to your company’s website. Where should each tool be used?
53. True or false? You should customize an email template every time you send it out.
54. Which of the following is the BEST description of the benefits of using personalization tokens?
55. You work for a company that has a form where people can request a free consultation. You want to create a list of people in your territory who have submitted this form. Which tool will you need to use to do this?
56. How do you record emails in the CRM if you’re using the HubSpot Sales email extension?
57. Fill in the blank: A ___________ is a record used to track the progress of an individual sale.
58. Where’s the best place to go to find help docs and training videos about HubSpot tools?
59. How has the internet changed the relationship between buyers and sellers?
60. If you send a tracked email to a contact and you get a notification saying they read it, when should you call them?
62. When creating an email template, how would you add the next steps? For example, “If you’d still like to talk about this, please let me know the best time to reach you.”
63. When creating an email template to schedule a meeting with someone, how would you add a description of the topics the meeting was supposed to cover? For example, “I’d love to find a time to dive deeper into [insert topic here].”)
64. When creating an email template to confirm a meeting with someone, how would you include the time the meeting was scheduled for?
65. When creating an email template, how would you add a personalized closing line?
66. When creating an email template, how would you include the contact’s phone number?
67. When creating an email template, how would you include the contact’s name in the greeting?
68. If you need a report that isn’t included by default on the sales dashboard, what should you do first?
69. Which of the following is NOT a default contact property in HubSpot CRM?
70. There are several ways to create contacts. One way is to create contacts manually. All of the following are also ways to create contacts EXCEPT:
71. If you’re enrolling a contact into a sequence and you see a warning that an email has low personalization, what happens when you click the warning?
72. Where can you send a tracked email from?
73. When making a call from HubSpot CRM, what’s the best way to take notes during a call?
74. A playbook can include all of the following EXCEPT:
75. What’s an ideal customer profile?
77. If you don’t have access to the playbooks tool, which free Sales Hub tool would be your best choice for inserting an outline into your call notes?
78. True or false? In general, you should use the default options provided in the “Lead status” property.
79. Email templates use personalization tokens to pull information from CRM properties into your emails, but you should also leave room to personalize every email you send. Why?
80. How do chatbots qualify leads?
81. Which of the following can you do with HubSpot’s mobile app?
82. Which of the following is NOT an option with the Slack integration?
83. Which of the following Sales Hub tiers have access to workflows (HubSpot’s automation platform)?
84. True or false? Changing the properties listed on one contact record will change the way properties are listed on every contact property you view.
85. Which Sales Hub tool would you use to add products to a deal?
86. You can do all of the following with the meetings tool EXCEPT:
87. Which Sales Hub tool would you use to send a quote to a prospect?
88. Which Sales Hub tool would you use to add your terms of service to a quote?
89. True or false? HubSpot Video is part of the quotes tool.
90. Which of the following is the best description of how to filter records in HubSpot CRM?
91. When you send a tracked email, you receive a notification every time the email is opened. You can receive these notifications in all of the following ways EXCEPT:
92. All of the following are default reports in HubSpot CRM EXCEPT:
93. What is a sequence?
94. True or false? When you add a note to a contact record, the content of the note automatically gets emailed to that contact.
95. What can you use the documents tool for?
96. Which of the following is a best practice when sending emails as part of your task queue?